Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

BSD Cafe Billboard

  1. Home
  2. BSD
  3. OpenBSD
  4. [T.I.S: Tech Idea Systems (Blog & Ideas)]

[T.I.S: Tech Idea Systems (Blog & Ideas)]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved OpenBSD
1 Posts 1 Posters 43 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CiotBSDC Offline
    CiotBSDC Offline
    CiotBSD
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    26/09/18

    ⇒ Website Migration To OpenBSD!

    I had an issue with my previous webserver running Arch Linux where my SSH private key suddenly disappeared from the machine. I'm not sure whether it was due to the OpenSSH update from the prior day or a hack, but I wasn't too keen to find out. The main issue I had with running Arch Linux as a webserver was surrounding the replacement of cron with systemd timer files which I found really annoying to use. I personally don't get why the developers chose to replace a solid well-known tool that is simple to use with a tool that has so much complexity to it.

    • https://tech-idea.systems/blog-posts/webserver-migration.html

    Enjoy-ID!
    Enjoy-IT!

    > Per terminus, ad terminal

    1 Reply Last reply
    1

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    Powered by NodeBB Contributors
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • World
    • Users
    • Groups