Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

BSD Cafe Billboard

ajlewis2A

ajlewis2

@ajlewis2
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Linux Mint Now Considers Wayland Stable
    ajlewis2A ajlewis2

    I started out on XFree86, now on X11. I'm wondering if there is a reason I would want to try Wayland. Or do I even want to spend the time to investigate. Good to see this about my distro. They may switch over to Wayland before I'm gone. The other switch years ago worked out okay.

    Linux mint wayland stable
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups