Slowly going back to the job market
-
Good luck!
Two minor nits with Ponos:
- it rejected
@graham@bsd.cafe(my advertised handle) - after it accepted the same ID
@mastodon.bsd.cafeit dit not automatically redirect to your post, I found myself at the welcome page.
- it rejected
-
I'll let the pono admin know.
The observation at https://mastodon.bsd.cafe/@stefano/117027174006518111 might help.
-
@Usul thanks, still not working. Also, apologies for taking things off-topic, I have flagged my first message here to be moved (with the rest of the OT thread) to the test area.

-
-
@usul Oui je me perds un peu je crois
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login